2021 – 2022
- Dr. Stephanie Suzanne GARCIA of Philippines was awarded a 12-month International Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute starting from 1 April 2022.
2020 – 2021
- Dr. Kanchalika Sathianvichitr of Thailand was awarded a 12-month fellowship in Neuro-ophthalmology, Artificial Intelligence Research at the Singapore Eye Research Institute, Singapore National Eye Centre, from 21 September 2021 to 20 September 2022.
- Dr. Pallavi Singh of India was awarded a 12-month fellowship in Oculoplastics at the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute from August 2021 to October 2022.
2019 – 2020
- Dr. Mayuresh P Naik of India was awarded a 12-month fellowship in Vitreo-retinal Surgery at the Singapore National Eye Center, with a start date to be confirmed.
2018 – 2019
- Dr Xiaodan Huang of China was awarded a 3-month fellowship in Cornea at the Singapore National Eye Center.
2017 – 2018
- Dr Shorya AZAD of India has been awarded a 3-month fellowship at the Department of Ophthalmology, National University Hospital, Singapore with a start and completion date to be determined.
- Dr Tun Wang CH’NG of Malaysia was awarded a 3-month fellowship at the Osaka University Medical School, and has completed the program from November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Take a look at his program report to learn more of his experience at the Osaka University.
- Dr Jan Bond Chan of Malaysia was awarded a 3-month fellowship under the Cataract/Refractive Surgery Department at the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute.
2016 – 2017
- Dr Suria Sudhakaran of India was accepted by the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute for a 3-month glaucoma fellowship. Take a look at her photos and a report of her experience.
- Dr Surabhi Ruia of India was awarded a 3-month retina fellowship at the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute.
2015 – 2016
- Dr Supriya Arora from India was selected to complete a 12-month fellowship program in medical retina with Singapore National Eye Centre.
2014 – 2015
- Dr Tarun Arora from India was selected to complete an 12-month fellowship program in cornea with Singapore National Eye Centre.